Monday, March 30, 2015

DREAM ABOUT SOON-COMING EVENTS RELATED TO THE LETTER "D"

Larry Grecu
Baker, Florida
March 17, 2015

Over the next several days, I am going to be sharing revelation from a dream that I had during the night. The Lord spoke to me and said, "I am going to give you ten (10) "D's" that are going to be significant of events that will happen over the next few months in the United States." As I awoke this morning, I began writing down some of the "D's" that were given to me in the dream, and as I did, the Lord began adding to the list. (The Lord can do whatever He wants to. I am not writing the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ, so if He wants to go beyond the number 10, I believe He has that prerogative).

Some of the "D's" are related to what the Lord told me is coming to the country, while others are related to what is coming to the Church. So, be on the lookout for what the Lord is revealing in this hour. Some of the "D's" will be grouped together, while others will stand alone, depending on how they relate to each other. I promise you that you do not want to miss what the Lord is saying. Some of what was shared with me is "D"isturbing, but it is better to be forewarned and forearmed than to live in ignorance.

We are living in perilous times, and the number TEN, I believe, is a serious indicator of the warnings God wants to send. Here is why. Ten is the number associated with the ten commandments, God's authority or rule over mankind; God's judgments, as in the ten plagues whereby the Egyptians were judged; and above all, God's Sacrifice, the Passover Lamb which was chosen on the tenth day. These warnings cannot be taken lightly. If you do no know the Lord OR even if you do, you will want to read what the Lord is saying is coming soon in our country. God bless ALL of you. Larry Grecu

No comments:

Post a Comment