Monday, March 30, 2015

"D" IS FOR D-DAY

Larry Grecu

Baker, Florida

March 19, 2015


"D" IS FOR D-DAY

AND

WE ARE NOW IN THE TIME OF D-DAY IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE!
This morning (March 19), I woke up at about 3:30. I could not sleep, but I could spend the time reading my Bible. I had actually been thinking about what the Lord had been speaking to me in the "D" dream of March 17th. I was questioning myself. "Should I write some of the things that the Lord spoke to me during the dream and beyond? I mean, some of the things are horrible, even horrendous - things we could not believe would happen in the United States. Should I write about these?" These were my thoughts over the last 24 hours. But, this morning when I awoke, I began reading what God says about mankind, through the apostle Paul, in the book of Romans, chapters 1-3. After my reading, it became clear, even though sad, that I had to pass on to you what the Lord has revealed is coming to the United States, and soon.

We now have leadership in our country - in the White House (for several years), on "both sides of the aisle," and in the Supreme Court - as well as people who have bought into their lies - who have now denied conscience, one of God's mighty restraints against sin and evil, both on an individual basis as well as a national one. Their thought processes have "evolved" to the point where they now call evil good and good evil. As we stand before a holy God and do not fear that He is watching and listening to what is happening in our country, we brazenly challenge God to do anything against us by going so far as to do our evil deeds "before the Lord." We have become like the mighty hunter Nimrod and his followers, like the homosexuals of Sodom and Gomorrah, and like the children of Israel with the Moabitish women: we are no longer afraid to sin unashamedly and publicly "before the Lord." After all, what used to be sin is no longer sin. But let us be real. This same belief system has entered the very sanctuary of God, and where there should be judgment, there are now excuses and the fear of man.

Therefore, because we are so deceived, we now believe that there is no judgment coming on our sins, both individually and as a nation, both to the Church and to the nation. We do not realize that a merciful God has been withholding His judgment in order to bring us to repentance. We do not realize that we have been spurning the riches of God's goodness, forebearance, and longsuffering. Instead of treasuring these riches, we have been treasuring up wrath for the day of wrath. As the book of Ecclesiastes warns, "Because the sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil" (Eccl. 8:11). However, this same book warns us that there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven . . . there is a time to keep silence, and a time to speak (Eccl. 3:1, 7b). And, God is getting ready to speak loud and clear! We are now in the time of D-Day in more ways than one!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment