Monday, March 30, 2015

"D" IS FOR DISTURBANCES

Larry Grecu

Baker, Florida

March 19, 2015


"D" IS FOR DISTURBANCES
"Disturbances" was the second word that the Lord gave me in the dream I had March 17th. I do not know what this all means, and I am not going to make something up just to fill up a page. However, in the dream, I knew the word "disturbances" related to something taking place in space, something completely out of the ordinary, that was going to affect the earth. Also, remember that in the dream I was told that what I was seeing was something that was going to affect the United States in particular.

I believe we will see this shortly, and I am not referring to the solar eclispses or the blood moons. This is something entirely different, but we will have to wait to see. I know that there are warnings in the books of Haggai and Hebrews telling us that the Lord will shake the heavenlies, and I believe that there is definitely something coming that will be completely out of the ordinary and will take many people by surprise.

The Bible also warns that men's hearts will fail them for fear of what they see coming upon the earth, but the encouragement for the believer is that when we see these signs approaching, we need to look up because our redemption is drawing near! A final note: as I was typing this, I realized that the word I heard was "disturbances" (plural). Again, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment