Friday, July 31, 2015

PROPHETIC MESSAGE TO AFRICAN-AMERICAN COMMUNITY IN CRESTVIEW, FLORIDA

To the African-American Community in Crestview, Florida: A Prophetic Message Just for YOU!
Larry Grecu
Baker, Florida
July 31, 2015
...
On May 15th I had a dream in which the Lord spoke to me to send out a warning to the African-American community in Crestview, whether Christian or non-Christian, and tell them to store food. The Lord spoke to me in the dream that if people did the best they could, He would take care of the rest.

Then, the Lord spoke to me to prepare 1000 pamphlets with the May 15th warning and with the word He gave me in 2008 regarding Crestview and Baker as cities of refuge. (I have spoken to the Crestview city council over a year ago about the need to prepare for an influx of refugees into Crestview and Baker). You can read all about this in the current pamphlet.

If you would like to have some copies to distribute to your family, friends and neighbors, please feel free to contact me via FB. Some families have taken the pamphlet to read, but more need to be warned. If what the Lord is speaking to me about coming judgments on America is true, you will be glad you prepared. Remember that even in the days of the Exodus, the warnings of the coming judgments were sent out to Jew and Egyptian alike. When Pharaoh wouldn't listen, some of his own people finally decided to take matters into their own hands and run for cover! Their Egyptian government did not know what it was doing, other than getting them all killed! Well, what I am offering you is a cover!

Again, if you are interested in getting some copies of the May 15th prophecy and the 2008 prophecy to give out to your friends and neighbors, please let me know. I will do everything I can to get you as many copies as you think you can give out. Take it from me: time is short, and the sooner people can prepare the better. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment