Thursday, April 2, 2015

INCREASED HEAT IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA - DREAM OF APRIL 2, 2015

Larry Grecu
Baker, FL
April 2, 2015


This morning I had a dream in which I heard the following words:  "There is going to be increased heat in Florida.  Fires are coming throughout the state."  I knew that these were natural fires that were coming and not the fires of revival.  It was going to be related to judgment coming to the state of Florida.  With these fires, I knew that there was going to be an acceleration of judgments happening like never before.  My first thought when I heard this was about something occurring in the state of Florida that will be similar to what is happening in California.  Could their possibly be a coming drought as there now is in California?  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment